Infinity Ward and Activision Blizzard have revealed that Name of Obligation: Subsequent, a “franchise showcase,” shall be broadcast subsequent month, revealing the way forward for the collection.
Extra particularly, it’ll air on Sept. 15 and can “feature robust information drops detailing innovations, live gameplay, and a whole lot more,” together with the next:
- The approaching way forward for Name of Obligation: particulars about Name of Obligation: Fashionable Warfare II, details about the next Call of Duty: Warzone, and extra on the cell model of Name of Obligation: Warzone (often known as Challenge Aurora)
- A full Fashionable Warfare II multiplayer reveal
- A mess of fashionable Name of Obligation streamers taking part in these video games in real-time stay
- “Additional information and surprises”
On high of that announcement, Infinity Ward has additionally detailed its upcoming early entry to Fashionable Warfare II by way of pre-order betas, open betas, and extra.
Right here’s How To Get Into The Early Entry Name Of Obligation: Fashionable Warfare II Betas
- PlayStation Early Entry: Pre-order the sport on PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 to obtain a code to the beta that may run from 10 a.m. PT, Sept. 16, to Sept. 20.
- PlayStation Open Beta: This beta will run from 10 a.m. PT, Sept. 18, to Sept. 20 and shall be accessible to all PlayStation gamers no matter preorder standing.
A second beta weekend shall be obtainable on all consoles and on PC, and it’ll function crossplay.
- Xbox and PC Early Entry: Anybody who preorders the sport on Xbox Sequence X/S, Xbox One, or PC (by way of Blizzard Battle.internet or Steam) can play within the beta that runs from 10 a.m. PT, Sept. 22, to Sept. 26.
- Xbox and PC Open Beta: This beta shall be obtainable to all Xbox and PC gamers, no matter pre-order standing, and it’ll run from 10 a.m. PT, Sept. 24, to Sept. 26.
- PlayStation Open Beta: This beta shall be accessible to all PS5/PS4 gamers no matter preorder standing and can run from 10 a.m. PT, Sept. 22, to Sept. 26.
“This Modern Warfare beta is set to feature a robust multiplayer experience going beyond the core 6v6 experience with a variety of meticulously designed maps of various sizes, and an equally impressive set of Modes, Progression experiences, and other aspects that will be more thoroughly revealed at Call of Duty: Next.”
You may take a look at a flythrough of Marina Bay Grand Prix, “where combat occurs within the main infield of an urban race circuit, one of the main 6v6 multiplayer maps confirmed for the beta,” under:
For extra about Name of Obligation: Fashionable Warfare II, you should definitely check out the first extended gameplay reveal after which read our preview thoughts after checking the sport out earlier this summer season. Try Game Informer’s Modern Warfare review after that.
Are you excited for Name of Obligation: Fashionable Warfare II? Tell us within the feedback under!