Eidos Montreal dropped an replace for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy at present that makes the space-faring comedian e-book journey look and run even higher.
On PlayStation 5 and Xbox Collection X, the sport now options ray-tracing, that means the lighting is extra reasonable than ever. You’ll be able to activate the function within the Video Settings menu.
On Xbox Collection S, gamers have the choice to uncap the framerate to run between 30 and 60 frames-per-second. Eidos recommends this function to customers with a VRR (variable refresh fee) show and warns that some framerates could also be unstable in sure areas.
In the meantime, base PlayStation 4 gamers can take pleasure in an general efficiency enhance. Eidos even tweaked the sensitivity for the visor to register inputs from older, extra worn-down controllers.
The patch additionally provides the next enchancment throughout all variations of the sport:
- Save Rollback: A hidden Save Rollback function was added to permit customers who’ve encountered blocking points to rollback to the beginning of the chapter of their selection
- Normal stability enchancment on all platforms
- A number of stability enhancements with Ray Tracing enabled
- Normal enhancements to goal markers
- Further enhancements to world boundaries
PC gamers can anticipate the patch as early as Friday, November 19. Moreover, Eidos has additionally squashed a number of bugs, the total record of which you’ll be able to view on the developer’s Reddit post.