Earlier this yr, THQ Nordic launched SpongeBob: Krusty Cook-Off for the Nintendo Switch, however for those who can’t cease spending cash on SpongeBob video games then you definately could be excited by SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake.
In Cosmic Shake, SpongeBob and Patrick encounter the mysterious fortune teller who palms the pair a container of Mermaid’s Tears, that are fabled to grant the needs of these pure of coronary heart. Sadly, SpongeBob and Patrick’s enthusiastic string of needs threaten to tear open the material of house and time, and now the undersea goofballs need to work collectively to rescue their mates and save Bikini Backside’s iconic buildings.
In line with THQ Nordic, Cosmic Shake additionally has the next key options:
- Unlock basic and new platforming expertise just like the Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick
- Don greater than 30 F.U.N.tastic costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Journey to 7 distinct Wishworlds like Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Backside
- Expertise all of the buddy film banter with SpongeBob’s everlasting companion Balloon-Patrick
- Meet all of your favourite Bikini Bottomites from the sequence, voiced by their authentic actors
- Benefit from the in-game soundtrack that includes 101 songs from the sequence, together with Candy Victory
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake is “coming soon” to PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Change. Earlier at the moment, THQ Nordic additionally introduced Outcast 2: A New Beginning, Destroy All Humans 2: Reprobed, and Jagged Alliance 3. Which recreation do you suppose has the worst title? Tell us within the feedback under.